Jan 21, 2015

Typing: My favorite TV show

My favorite TV show is music program. In particular, I always watch Korean music program. In my house, we contract cable television, so I can watch some Korean TV program on live broadcast. Even among them, I like M countdown the best. It is broadcasted every Thursday and I watch it every week. The commercial are also broadcasted, so I can get Korean latest trend. There are same commercials as Japanese ones. For example, UNIQLO, iPhone, and softener commercials are same as Japans. I also like music countdown program. They are about five specialty channels about music on cable television and I like MTV the best. MTV always broadcasts K-POP and US POP countdown TV program. Sometimes it lives award ceremony and I watched VMA last summer.
If I have time when I feel any interest to TV programs, I always watch BBC News and CNN. I can't understand all but it may affect my English skills.  



[159 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment