Jan 21, 2015

Typing: My favorite coffee shop

There is many coffee shops, Doutor, Saint marc, or something. But my favorite coffee shop is of course Starbucks Coffee. In Kumamoto, there are only nine Starbucks Coffee. But last summer, finally it was built in front of our university! When I was a high school student preparing for an examination, I went Starbucks Coffee three times in a week, but at that time, I had do go to downtown expressly. But now days, it takes only three minutes from my high school. I envy present students! My favorite menu is Starbucks Latte. It is basic menu and cheep. I like both of hot and ice. I always buy it, but sometimes I order different one. Starbucks Coffee has many season limited menus. So if new menu has released and it looks delicious, I order them sometimes. I hope Starbucks Coffee comes near by my house someday.

[147 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment