Jan 21, 2015

Typing: My favorite fashion brand

My favorite fashion brand is Marc by Marc Jacobs. I only have two watches, one bracelet, and one sunglass of that brand, but it is very cool and stylish. Marc Jacobs made this brand in New York about 50 years ago. There is also a brand name Marc Jacobs, but it is really expansive and too cool to wear and use for my age. Marc by Marc Jacobs is the secondary line brand, so it is easy to wear and use us. The price is little bit high, but we can get if we work hard. Three weeks ago, I bought a new watch as coming of age present. I took everyday another Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, so I can choose which watch to wear now. I want more bag, wallet, and accessory of this brand, so I'm planning to buy in Canada when I go there to study next fall. I hope I can buy much cheaper than Japan.


[162 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment