Jan 21, 2015

Typing: My favorite animal

 My favorite animal is dog. There are many kinds of dogs. Even among them, I like Chihuahua the best because I'm keeping Chihuahua. Chihuahua is very small dog and its average weight is about 1.5kg ~ 2.0kg. But my pet Chihuahua’s weight is 4.0kg. His name is Chappy and he is 12 years old. So we have kept since I was 2nd grade in elementary school. My grandmother kept a Chihuahua and Chappy was born from her, so we didn't pay for Chappy when we started keeping him. Someday, I want to keep Siberian husky. Because I’m keeping small dog now, so I also want to try keeping large dog. Chihuahua doesn’t need talking a walk everyday, so I want to take a walk with large dog everyday. I think it's also good exercise for me. 


[144 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment