Jan 21, 2015

Typing: My favorite menu to cook

My favorite menu to cook is a stewed meat patty. I always cook it on special day. When I cook it, I use Staub, a pot from French. Staub is stylish its design and it has great function. If we use Staub, we can cook with shorter time than common pot. In mu house, there are a big pot and two small pots. We can enjoy cheese fondue with small pot. When I cook a stewed meat patty, the stewing time takes only 10 minutes. It took about 25 minutes before Staub came to my house, so Staub works great! I cooked it about 5 times last year and most of all is someone's birthday dinner. When I took a picture of it and upload in Instagram, a kind of SNS, I got many "like" before, so now my important thing when I cook a stewed meat patty is how it looks good.



[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment