Jan 21, 2015

Typing: My favorite cake shop

My favorite cake shop is Gateau Annry. It takes about twenty minutes by car from my house, but the cakes are perfectly delicious and there is worthwhile to go there. There are many kinds of cakes, and all of them are so delicious! Especially my favorite cake is a complete cake, and it is coated with chocolate. Butter creams on them and the cream is very good! The decollation is also done by butter cream, and it color is pink, green and brown. We can order original decoration cake with same price, so I order my own birthday cake last year. It was so good and memorable! Gateau Annry's breads also delicious. There are many signatures of celebrity, and we have to go early to buy many kinds of breads. They are very popular, so most of them sold out in the morning. Sometimes we can buy them at Tsuruya.


[151 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment