Jan 21, 2015

Typing: My favorite character

My favorite character is Snoopy. I think most of people know Snoopy. He is dog and beagle. But many people might not know he has many siblings. He has six brothers and sister and all them cute! Especially Olaf is cute. He is fat and he has big face, but he is winning. Bell also cute and she is only a girl of them. She has long eyelashes and there are many her goods in the shop. But I like Snoopy the best. In Universal Studios Japan, there is a Snoopy area and sometimes we can see Snoopy. I never took a picture with Snoopy, so I want to take a picture someday. Of course I have many goods of Snoopy. A stuffed, stationaries, clothes, or something. I don't know how many years passed since I became like Snoopy, but I have collected the goods before I knew it.


[150 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment