Jan 21, 2015

Missing days

  EXO, my everything had landed Fukuoka in November. I couldn’t imagine it three years ago… I thought I couldn’t see them otherwise I go to Tokyo or Seoul. It was like a dream for me! They did concert for THREE days, and of course I went all day. I never thought to see them everyday in Kyusyu, so the week was like heaven. First and second day, I went with my friend since like EXO before debut. We became like EXO together and we were classmate. I caught second day’s ticket, and my friend caught first day’s one. We couldn’t know our seat before enter the venue, so we were nervous. In the venue, we gave the ticket and… we were the FIRST line!!! We were really happy and very close to them! It was like a dream… On second day, we went and we were nevus like the first day, and the seat was not good, rather good!
  The friend couldn’t go to the third day, so I went with my friend living Kurume. But the day was first time to see each. We became friends on Twitter, but we were very close to send letters each other. She was really good person as on Twitter, I thought after met. So we could enjoy a lot whether it was first met. We hugged when we said good-bye and we promised we would see again. It was really good encounter.

  In next March, EXO will hold the concert in Seoul for four days, so I’m planning to go. The day of ticketing of it was today, and we can buy it from oversea, so I challenge to get the ticket, but server has gone because of their popularity. The start of ticketing was 8 o’clock, but we can’t connect the website still now. But I’ll never give up! I’ll go there at any cost!





[314 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment