Jan 21, 2015

Typing: My favorite hair color

My favorite hair color is red. I had been longed to red hair color since I was high school student. Now, my hair color is like a green, but I want back my red hair. I dyed my hair red two times, but the maintenance is very hard. The way to maintain good red hair is use color treatment everyday. I bought red color treatment and did that. It works well for hair at the same time. My hairs became rustling when I use it. But it is strong color, so my nails were died, too. So my nail became pink. Why I have to use it everyday is my hair has terrible damages. A year ago, I dyed my hair blue and green. The green was very strong, so if I do anything, my hair turns into green even whatever I dye. Now I don't dye my hair, so my hair is green.


[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment