Jul 28, 2014

"Krystal"


Krystal Jung is my longing person. She is 19 years old and same age with me. She is a member of “f(x)” and it is Korean idol group. She debut when she was 15 years old. She is Korean American and she lived in California till she had debut. So she is native English speaker. She has an elder sister and she is belonging to “Girls’ Generation.” Girls’ Generation is famous and popular all over the world not just Korea and Japan. Her name is Jessica and they are called as “miraculous sisters” from their beauty. I think so, too.

Krystal is good at singing and she is lead vocal, but her dance is very smart and cool. I always cover their dance, so I remember Krystal’s dance part. I have seen her many times. First time was when I was 1st grade in high school student. I surprised her beauty and I couldn’t believe she was same age with me. I can’t believe it still now.




Last December I went to Korea to go to concert of EXO and f(x). I saw them very close and especially Krystal was close and the distance was only 80cm I think. I was really happy. She didn't notice me, but I was enough to see her so close.


She always use Korean though, sometimes for example; talking with her sister or other native English speaker member, she uses English and it is very admire for me. I want to speak English fluently like as Krystal, so when I want to wake my motivation I watch the movie she speaks in English. 
[263 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment