Jul 4, 2014

f(x) Red Light Music Video is out!!!!






My most favorite girls group "f(x)" has comeback!!!
f(x) is composed of 5 member and there are two Koreans, a Chinese, a Taiwanese American, and a Korean American. So they called "multinational group." Their characteristic is unique dance, music and lyrics. I like them for five years and I'm collecting their albums. "Red Light" will be released on July 7th, so I'll buy it this time, too. 

In Korean, everyone buy tunes online because it is much cheaper than buying album and Korea is Internet large country. So each entertainment office think out method how to sell albums. Therefore, almost all of group's albums have many contents; for example treading card or booklet. It makes us to buy albums not only online tunes. 

[126 words]

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Rina!
    I found Red Light! It's so cool!!!
    I like this dance. Next time, please show me cover dance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Akino!
      Yes, they are so cool!!
      OK, I'll show you...haha

      P.S. Your profile photo is so cute!

      Delete
  2. They are very beautiful and cool! I know that you like korean artists, so I want to be taught by you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yuria!
      Yes, I like them so much and other Korean artists too!
      Ok, I recommend artist later!

      Delete