Jul 29, 2014

Universal Studios Japan

I love USJ. Maybe I have been there over ten times. My first visit there was GW and when I was first grade in elementary school. I have a younger sister but she was too young to enjoy USJ, so she spent time with our cousins in Hyogo at that time. And it became annual since that day to go to USJ in GW. My sister goes together since twice.

And I have been there the most in my family because I have annual passport. I got it last September, and I went to USJ for three days till now since I bought annual passport, and I have a plan to go to USJ in next September. So I already got my money’s worth. Annual passport’s price is twice of a day passport, so we can get worth easily.
I like attractions in USJ, and I also like there’s atmosphere. There are eight areas and a new area was opened in this month. Each area has each characteristic. For example, there are New York Area, Hollywood Area, San Francisco Area, and so on. I like Hollywood Area the best because there is beautiful in the night.


These pictures were taken at Hollywood Area by my single reflex camera. In this area, there is only one attraction but it is really thrilling and it is roller coaster. The name is “Hollywood Dream the Ride” and we can choose BGM that we listen during riding the coaster. Last year, “Hollywood Dream the Ride Back Drop” has started and it runs back. I rode it only once and I lined up about three hours to ride it at that time. It had planned limited time running at first, but it became the regular attraction by favorable reception.

There are areas from movies like “Jurassic Park” and “JAWS,” too. Jurassic Area is like ancient jungle, and Amity Village is like a port town. We can feel many kinds of places’ atmospheres.

A new area “The Wizarding of World of Harry Potter” has really reality atmosphere, too. I still have not been there though, I saw pictures of the area and I was surprised. I’m looking forward to been there. I want to take many many pictures at there by my single reflex camera.

[380 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment