Jul 29, 2014

High School Musical


My favorite movie is High School Musical series. I saw it when I was 3rd grade in junior high school student for the first time. It is that the opportunity danced a dance in a song of insertion by the athletic meet of the junior high school. I have all DVD and soundtracks. I really like the songs! I'll introduce my favorite songs.




This song is my favorite song in High School Musical 2. This song is sung at first of the movie and it announces summer vacation has started! I want to feel this right now. High School Musical is about high school life. My first sight was when I was junior high school student, so I respected that high school life. The main character, Troy and Gabriella couple was real couple when the film came off, so I longed the couple, too.






This song is in High School Student 3 and this is sung at first of the movie, too. Troy belongs to basketball club and this is the last game of basketball! They were loosing at first but…




This song is the song of encounters Troy and Gabriella. Two people present by chance are the duets that were a karaoke contest. This time was vacation and they were first meet but at the new semester, Gabriella changed school to the high school which Troy attends by chance.

[230 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment