Aug 27, 2014

Typing: Vacation1 My vacations plans



I have only one plan of vacation, and it is trip for Universal Studios Japan with my friend. We made the plan about 3 months ago, so we have been looking for it. My friend lives in Fukuoka, so I'll stay before and after trip for Osaka. We planning 2days trip for USJ, and our purpose to go to there is the new area of USJ, "Wizarding World of Harry Potter." My friend loves Harry Potter since she was elementary school student. I'd seen only 4 or 5 of series of films, so I saw all of film series last month. My last time of watching was when I was junior high school student, so I forget many scenes and I couldn’t understand everything. After I watched all films, I could understand all scene and series, so it was good preparation for trip. I picked up our tickets last week, so I can’t wait !!

[154 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment