Aug 8, 2014

EXO-L OFFICIAL GLOBAL FANCLUB


Finally, EXO’s fan club has opened!! EXO-L GLOBAL is global and free fan club, so there are over 1000000 members now in all over the world in these four days. When I tried to be member, it was high sever traffic, so it was difficult to connect the site. We can print own membership cards, so I printed it on gold sticker seat, and put on unnecessary card.

The next day, the official fan club in Japan, EXO-L-JAPAN has opened. It is not free but there are over 50000 members in two days. The boom of K-POP in Japan is settled though, EXO is still popular now. The concert ticket of competitive is high, so I couldn’t go the last spring concert. In next November, their concert will be held in Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka, so I want to go Fukuoka and I have to win the ticket in such a high competition.

[153 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment