May 16, 2014

University Life

I have many friends from same high school in this university because I graduated from G. High School. In this university, there are about 40 students from G. High School in same grade, so we spend times in university together. For example, we eating lunch, study at library, and go to classes together. Though many of these friends were not friends since high school, so we became friend after we entered in this university. When I was in high school, I’d never talked with the friends who always together in university. Time didn’t pass so much after we became friend though we are close. For example, we hang out together, watch movie, go to dinner, and so on. This is strange but I may feel we are the member.

Conversely, there are few friends who graduated from other high school because we are always together and we are same department. Another reason is I’m not belonging to club activity. I want more friends in different department but I need only really friends. Because I want to study and I don’t want to waste times.


This year, we have a lot of homework. I always do EnglishCentral at home. My family may think I'm strange because I always speak to computer. That is speaking class' homework, but we also have listening, writing and reading class' homework, too. We must do blogging, typing, listening and write dictation every week. Compare with last year, we have more homework, but it is good for growing English skill. Actually, I think my English is getting better than last year. But still I’m not good at speaking. When I want to tell something in English though, I need little time for translate to English in my brain. I’ll study to improve this in this school. I want to try more study with my friends and teachers.


[310 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment