May 25, 2014

5/22-24 Trip for concert


I went to Korea last weekend. I decided to go last Tuesday, and I left Japan two days later. The purpose of this trip was to go EXO concert. I really wanted to go when this concert has announced, but I thought it is difficult to get ticket, so I gave up to go first. But fortunately, I got ticket last Wednesday, so I decided to go in a hurry. This time was the third time to go to Korea alone. My friend lives in Korea, so I always stayed at her house. I’m Japanese though, people are kind me. For example, they try to talk me with their few Japanese. So I feel to communication with foreigner is fun.
In the second day, I went to concert. The concert was held at Olympic Park. EXO is the most popular group in Korea now, so there were many people. The ticket of this concert had sold out from release in 1.47 seconds. My seat was standing D area, so I could saw EXO in very close. But there were about 900 people in one area, so there was very crowded. I couldn’t deep breathe in the latter of the concert may be because of thin oxygen. EXO has seriously trouble now because of withdraw a member, but other 11 members did their best to fill a blank. I was really moved for it. I was really satisfied with the concert, but I was very tired. About 9 hours I couldn’t sit and my body was hurt.
The last day, I backed to Japan and my family came to Fukuoka Airport to pick up me and we enjoyed shopping in Fukuoka.
I felt very busy and tired, but it was enrich weekend ever.
[292 words]


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Rina!
    You looked happy, so I was so jealous!
    Would you go to Live together next time? I want to go to Live together!

    ReplyDelete