Apr 29, 2014

Typing: W3 My hobbies

I have many hobbies. I like dancing, drawing picture, playing the piano, and listening the music. I learned ballet dance and piano for 11 years, so I like dancing and music especially. I quitted playing the piano when I was 13 years old, so the blank is too long to play it again. The first of this year, I restarted playing the piano, but at first, my finger couldn't move fast and my skill of reading music sheets is fall down. However, I continued practice everyday, I recovered my skill. Nowadays I can play "Let it go" with singing. I also do music dictation these days, so I uploaded "Overdose" the new song of EXO.
Overdose self arranged piano version (link)

Sometimes I draw a picture when I want to feel refresh. Recently I drew TAO, my favorite member of EXO, the group what I like. I took about 5 hours for this work. I drew this only using pencil, so it's calling "dessin." Not only dessin, I like a watercolor painting. I want to draw TAO in watercolor someday.

[179words]

No comments:

Post a Comment