Apr 16, 2014

Chappy


I’ll introduce my pet. I have a dog. The species is Chihuahua, and color is black and white. He will be twelve years old this year.

His name is Chappy. I named him. He was born when I was second grade in elementary school, and he was born in my grandparents’ house. Elle, his mother, was took care by my grandparents and she had Chappy. Sadly, after six years, she passed away by car accident. But Chappy is really cheerful and healthful, so we are happy. I really love Chappy expect when he bark. His barking sounds is very noisy. If he found another dogs, he barks as if he got crazy. But at ordinary times, he is so cute! Sometimes, we sleep together. I’ll sleep with Chappy tonight, too.
[129 words]

2 comments:

  1. So cute Chappy!!!!!! I felt your love for him. How old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He is 11 years old now :)

    ReplyDelete