Jun 11, 2014

Free-writing: My Language Skills

・Past: 10 years ago( &5 years ago)
Ten years ago, I was nine years old. I has started learning English when I was three years old at Kumon, so I studied the level of junior high school English at that time. But I couldn't speak English because I only learned grammar of English. In addition, I didn't like English and I wanted back home early, so I thought only about how I finished early. I always finished with no understanding. So I always solve questions with intuition, and my English skill was not good.
Five years ago, I was fourteen years old. In that time, I had started learning English conversation. And the teacher let me to take the English proficiency examination, I had Pre-Second grade. I could speak English but it was a little.

・Present: Now
I'm in English department now and I use English everyday because we have a lot of English homework. I think my English ability is getting better and I can make sure that from my grown scores of TOEIC and TOEFL exams. But I'm still not good at English conversation now. My knowledge about English words looks
[195 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment