Jul 23, 2013

Journal F


  I respect my mother. She has much great work every day. First, she always gets up at five thirty, and she cooks my sister’s and my lunch boxes. Her lunch is made meticulously very much and is delicious. Next, she sends us out in a school. The younger sister goes to school by bus, so she drives her to the bus stop every day. When she goes home and cleans house, she begins her job. She is a house by work to write the statement of delivery of the company of my house with a PC. A closing time and the opening hour is not fixed, so she may work even if it is sometimes past midnight. Then, she finishes housework such as the washing and sleeps. She always sleeps at 1 or 2 o’clock. On the next morning, she gets up again at five thirty. And she has the life every day. Though think that is serious but she all words do not say that is hard. I think that is really great. She is considerate of us and always does work. I think that my mother is a very splendid human being. I want to become a person like mother.

1 comment:

  1. I think more and more young people can't concentrate well on schoolwork or daily duties because of extreme use of cellphones and texting. Sigh.

    I think your story about the dog means that you don't like people who are nice to you only to get something, and then are unkind to you at other times. Right?

    Journal E = 240+ words = 6 APs!!

    I think your Mom is a real hard worker at her job and for your family. I couldn't understand this sentence, though: "Though think that is serious but she all words do not say that is hard."

    Journal F = 200+ words = 5 APs!

    ReplyDelete